2017 Schedule and Class Descriptions
- Classes are 90 minutes.
- Please come early.
- Class schedule will be updated as needed.
- Yoga mats and other props are provided.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Michelle at 509-732-6272.
- Thank you.
401 Center Avenue in the Community Center Annex
- 10:00 Tuesday ~ Level 1 & 2.
- 10:00 Friday ~ All Levels.
Kettle Falls Class:
Across from Banner Bank at Haran School of Irish Dance
- 9:00 Saturday ~ All Levels.
- The regular rate is $10 per class with the purchase of a
punch card. (Punch cards can be used for any class)
- Drop-in students are welcomed at any time for $12.
- Punch cards are non-refundable after 30 days.
Chair Yoga - Is your body feeling stiff or painful? Have you lost strength, flexibility, and agility? This class uses props to safely achieve each position comfortably. The class is held at a slower pace and focuses on increasing your strength and flexibility while releasing stress and tension from the joints and muscles. No prior yoga experience is necessary. ( All ages )
Beginning Yoga - This class introduces the basic principles of alignment and technique while slowly stretching and strengthening the body with the use of props. We emphasis the hamstrings, hips, shoulders and spine with a focus on standing poses. ( All ages )
Level 1 - This class is for students who have had some prior experience of yoga. Focus is on refinement of the basics, the practice of Sun Salutations and introduction of revolved standing poses, inversions and backbends. We use props when necessary and move at a faster pace than the beginning class. ( All ages )
Level 2 - This class is designed for students who feel competent in practicing the Level 1 poses and are ready to practice more advanced postures with longer holds. You will feel gently challenged but do not worry this is not an advanced class.
( All ages )